Recently I was on Sephora’s website, and while I was window shopping I decided I’d share with you guys a few of the top items on my wishlist . I would share my whole list but we’d be here forever and I’m not trying to tempt anyone into breaking the bank, lol. I will have another post or a few more coming soon now that the holidays are around the corner to help share gift ideas and my thoughts on the gift sets that I’m sure will be in store any minute now!
The following are items that I think could really become staples in my makeup and skincare routine
Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder ($38).
- I’m a big fan of having a glowy or satin finish look so when I heard about this setting powder I knew I had to add it to my list. Many powders I come across take away the glow skincare or foundation provide to my skin so this would be the perfect addition to my makeup collection
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara ($25).
- I don’t think I’ve ever spent over $10 for a mascara. Drugstore mascaras are amazing for great prices BUT I keep seeing many influencers use this mascara and I really want to try it out for myself. Rumor has it that it’s worth it’s price!
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer ($68)
- I think this is a splurge well worth it. This is part of Sephora’s birthday gift this year and I quickly went to get mine, lol. I’ve been using it for almost a month now and LOVE it. My skin feels so hydrated, so much plumper and I’ve been struggling with less texture. It is designed to help with dullness, dryness, fine lines and uneven texture. If I purchased this I do think it would be my nighttime cream, though. It is more of a thick heavy consistency which I like for nighttime, while as for the day I prefer more gel-like, lightweight moisturizers.
Tatcha Silk Canvas Protective Primer ($52)
- Like I mentioned, I really enjoy dewy and satin finish foundations. I have normal to combo skin so because of that I like to make sure that my primers are good and prep my skin really well. This one claims to create a smooth canvas, helps makeup last longer AND helps prevent clogged pores so it sounds perfect to me.
Summer Fridays CC Me Vitamin C Serum ($64)
- Skin care is something I have gotten really into the last two years, I would say, but really dived into the last few months and vitamin C is something that has become a big staple for me. Vitamin C helps with dullness, uneven texture, fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. I’m mainly interested in this because it is a clean product which is something I’m trying to be more conscious about when it comes to my skin but also I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about this brand. So I’m REALLY excited to try this out.
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter ($44)
- I’ve seen so many people use this, and their skin always has the prettiest glow! No sparkle, glitter kind of glow.. No, lol. It’s more of a ‘natural’ glow which I’m obsessed with. This product can be used as a primer, highlighter or can mixed into your foundation. Also, look at how luxurious it looks? Package gets me lol
MAKE UP FOR EVER Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundation ($38)
- On my list there is quite a few foundations BUT this is the only powder foundation on there. I’ve personally never tried a powder foundation but after watching Casey Holmes review on this one and seeing how quick of an application it was I knew I wanted it, lol. Plus the finish was so pretty! Definitely not my typical glowy finish but during the fall season I’m always down for a nice matte velvet foundation